- Periodic dental examinations
- Periodic radiographs in the form of bite-wing x-ray films and Panorex x-ray
films and other such radiographs as may be necessary to establish a proper diagnosis
- Periodic prophylaxes and topical application of fluoride
- Restorations (amalgam, silicate, composite resin fillings, only)
- Oral Surgery (extractions, accidental injury, and incisional or excisional
biopsies of the oral cavity)
- Post-operative care
- Dental health counseling
- Essential emergency services
- Root canal treatment (endodontics)
Services NOT provided:
- Prosthodontics (dentures)
- Crowns and bridges
- Cast restorations (gold fillings, etc.)
- Surgical treatment of periodontal disease
- Oral Surgery (elective surgery, extraction of third molars, treatment of
pre-existing dental conditions)
- Occlusion and Temporomandibular Joint Disorders
- Restorative treatment of cosmetic nature (including posterior composite
Monday through Friday, 5 pm to 8 pm.
If services are needed at non-office hours, there will be a member of the staff
on call to attend to or direct students to such services as may be required.
Call 934-5234 for an appointments. Appointments are not required for emergency
Location and Directions: Dentistry Building 127
- From 7th Ave. South (street behind Volker Hall) going east,
you will come to the Denistry Building between 19th and 20th
Street South on the right.
- The Student Dentistry Offices are located in the back of the Dentistry
- The business office is located in Rm 310-A School of Dentistry Bldg.
For any other questions, please contact the Student Dental Health Offices at