PLEASE NOTE: You will need to apply to UAB and submit a change your place of training form to VA.
FOR ADMISSION TO UAB
- Undergraduate and Graduate admission:
- Visit the prospective student site on the UAB website, where you will find information on admissions and the admissions application, financial aid information, academic information, student life, and more.
CHANGING YOUR PLACE OF TRAINING
- You will need to complete VA form 22-1995, the Request for Change of Program or Place of Training. We recommend you complete the online version of this form on the VA website, www.GIBILL.va.gov.
- To start the UAB VA process, print a copy of the completed VA form 22-1995 and submit to the UAB-VA Services office. You may fax, e-mail, mail or hand deliver a copy of this form. You will receive additional instructions when you submit your form.
- After VA reviews and approves your application, you will receive another Certificate of Eligibility. You are required to submit a copy of your new certificate to the UAB-VA office by fax, e-mail, mail or hand delivery.
- Please remember to follow the instructions you received in reference to requesting to use your benefits (need help, see Semester Certification).