You may register online any time after your assigned time until the last day to Drop/Add before classes begin. BlazerNET is available 24/7, but the Add/Drop function within Registration Tools will end on the last day to Drop/Add. If you wish to add a course that is full during late registration, you will have to come in person to the Registrar’s Office with a signed Add/Drop form. If you experience difficulty with BlazerNET, please call the Registrar's Office at 934-8222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the Academic Calendar for the current term for applicable dates.
To register for courses, please sign in to BlazerNET.
Access to BlazerNET requires a BlazerID and password. If you do not have a BlazerID, you may obtain one at BlazerID Central or you may view the schedule of classes here.
How to Register through BlazerNET
- Once logged in to BlazerNET, click on the Student Resources tab.
- On the Student Resources tab, see a channel entitled “Registration Tools.” All the tools you need to register are available as links within this area.
To look up the Course Reference Number for your course(s)
- Click on the “Look Up Classes” link to search the available courses for the term. You may search for classes with several different criteria, but the only block that must be utilized is the Subject block.
- Once the classes are visible, register for the course(s) by clicking on the empty checkbox to the left of the CRN and clicking on the Register button at the bottom of the screen.
If you already know the CRN for your course(s)
- Click on the “Add/Drop Classes” link in the “Registration Tools” channel.
- The Add/Drop worksheet will appear. There will be a row of empty blocks. Type in the 5-digit CRN for your course in any of the blocks. If you are registering for more than one course, tab over to another block and enter in all of the courses at one time. (You do not need to type in the subject or number for the course, only the CRN is required!)
- Click on the Register button at the bottom of the screen when complete.
To verify that you have successfully registered
- If you would like a Registration Confirmation, click Registration Confirmation in the “Registration Tools” channel.
- If you would like to see your classes in a schedule format, follow these steps:
- On the Student Resources tab, click on the link “Banner Self-Service.”
- Click on Student and Financial Aid
- Click on Registration
- Click on Student Detail Schedule or Week at a Glance
- If you receive a Registration Error Message Please see the list below of common registration errors and solutions:
- RAC: A Registration Access Code (RAC) is required for your account. This is a 6-digit number given to you by your advisor.
- CORQ: Course has a corequisite. The CRN of the required corequisite should follow the CORQ error message. Please submit the courses simultaneously.
- PREQ/TEST SCORE: Course has a prerequisite or test placement requirement. The CRN or title of the required prerequisite should follow the PREQ error message. See your advisor for permission.
- TIME CONFLICT: Course has a time conflict with another course already added to your schedule.
- CLOSED SECTION: There are no more seats available in the course.
- NEED INSTRUCTOR PERMISSION: Permission of the instructor is required to take this course. Please contact instructor for an online override.
- LEVEL RESTRICTION: Your classification level is invalid for this course. Contact the department or instructor for online permission.
- Holds: Holds are on your account which restrict you from registering. Please scroll down until you see a “View Holds” icon. This icon will show your specific holds. Please see the department listed to remove the hold.
If you have any special circumstances or wish to audit a course, please see the appropriate instructor or department for BlazerNET permission. If you have any additional problems with registration, please call 934-8222 or stop by Room 207 HUC for assistance.