As a UAB student, you may grant up to five parents and/or 'guests' access to a limited collection of your student information, including
- Your current charges
- Your estimated future charges for the upcoming term once you have registered
- Your financial aid awards and award status
- Your academic history, academic standing, grade point average, courses taken
- Your current registration
The process for granting access to your records is simple:
- Log in to BlazerNET
- Click on the Student Resources tab
- In the Banner Self-Service Channel, click on Personal Information
- Click on Parent/Guest Authorization Agreement
- Provide requested information (relationship of parent/guest and e-mail address)
- Identify by e-mail address the person(s) to whom you wish to grant access and define your relationship
- Choose a unique password for each parent/guest, and communicate that password to each individual
The parent/guest can then sign in at www.uab.edu/parentaccess using their e-mail address and assigned password to view your information.
Parent/guest access privileges must be renewed annually.
Click here now to authorize access for up to five parents/guests.