Before you turn in your paper, run a quick mental check to make sure you've covered everything.
- Does the first sentence of my answer refer back to the question AND show how I will develop my answer?
- Are my major points clear?
- Have I supported my major points with facts and examples?
- Have I interpreted examples and facts to give my own opinion?
- Does the paper flow easily from point to point, or does it jump around with no transitions?
- Did I answer the question?
- Did I include a conclusion?
- Does my conclusion match views in my opening paragraph?
- Is my handwriting readable?