UAB Hospital competes vigorously in a highly competitive field. As such, we frequently encounter a variety of questions that are both ethical and legal in nature. In all cases, the way we decide these issues must be consistent with the Hospital’s mission and values.
These Business Conduct Guidelines provide further guidance for resolving questions that you may encounter during the course of your employment.
The Business Conduct Guidelines PDF will provide information concerning these guideline areas.
- Conflicts of Interest and/or Commitment
- Gifts and Gratuities
- Accuracy of Company Records
- Medicare Exclusion
- Truthful Reporting of Information
- Political Activity
- Protecting UAB Hospital Assets
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Employee Relationships
- Relationships With Customers, Suppliers and Contractors