Let's face it...having enough money to do what you need to do and what you want to do can be difficult. You chose a college degree path because you recognized the potential earning power of a college graduate is much greater and makes your financial future brighter. But perhaps you still need help managing and maximizing the money you have right now. That's what this website is for! Here you will find resources to answer questions like:
- Where do I go to look for outside scholarships?
- How do I apply for need-based financial aid?
- What should I do if I'm buying a car? Or a house?
- How do I protect my financial identity?
- What are fun things to do and places to take a date when you're on a budget?
Information and tips to these questions and more are available on the left-hand sidebar links. Check out our site and then use the information provided to multiply YOUR resources!
PLEASE NOTE: Nothing contained in this site should be considered authoritative financial advice. Your personal circumstances are unique and you may want to consult a certified financial planner or advisor with specific questions.