Provided are samples of courses that can be delivered intact or customized to meet your needs. These courses are usually one, two and three days in duration that focus on skill development.
These courses are designed to meet the needs of individual contributors, supervisors, managers and executives and include comprehensive course materials. The benefit to your organization is results-oriented courses, facilitated by highly qualified professionals with practical business experiences.
A partial list of courses we offer include:
• Avoiding litigation Landmines
• Slam Dunk Hiring
• It’s About Respect- Recognizing Harassment in a Diverse Workplace
• Legal and Effective Employment Termination and Family
• Zodiak: The Game of FInance and Business Strategy
• Transportation and Logistics-AST&L course series
• "Stand up Talking"-Powerpoint Presentation Skills
• Quit Trying to Motivate People and Start Leading
• Customer Service- The Lifeline for Business
• Effective Time Management
• Finance for Non Financial Managers
• Crucial Conversations
• Successful Negotiating
• The Coaching Clinic
• How to Protect Your Organization Against Employee Fraud
• Conflict Management
Please contact the Executive Education office at 934-8891 for a complete list of seminars.