- Facilities and Services – UAB can provide video/audio/photography services.
- Photo library with shots of campus, buildings, equipment and people
- Video library, digital and beta format
- Professional quality video production and editing services. We can shoot interviews or b-roll on your behalf.
- Digital audio recording capability
- ISDN line access
- Click here for UAB’s weekly BlazerCast video clip on YouTube.
- Call Andrea Reiber, 205-934-8939 for video/audio services.
- Find an Expert – A link to the UAB experts guide
- Facts and Figures – A link to UAB Facts and Figures
- Map of the Campus
- Contact Us – A link back to the page with media relation specialists’ names and contact information
Guidelines for Journalists
- Interview Requests – Please make all inquiries through the Media Relations office.
- Building Access – News media are required to seek permission from the Media Relations office to enter any campus building or medical facility
- Alys Stephens Center Access for an Event – Upon arrival, please ask for the house manager so that the manager can escort crews to best vantage points. No flashes or lights. Photographers are only permitted to tape the first 5-10 minutes of a performance.
- Patient Information Calls – For patient information, call the main office at 205-934-3884; After hours, or on weekends, call UAB Paging at 205-934-3411 and ask for the media relations specialist on call
- Commencement/Special Events – Consult a media relations specialist for specific event guidelines.