1. Piyathilake CJ, Azrad M, and Matthews R. New Research on Oncogenic DNA Viruses. Nova Science Publishers, Inc, 2006.
1. Berletch, J., Phipps, M.O., Walthall, S., Andrews, L.G., Tollefsbol, T.O. (2006) A Method to Study the Expression of DNA Methyltransferases in Aging Systems in vitro. Methods Mol. Biol. 371: 81-87.
2. Berletch, J., Andrews, L.G., Tollefsbol, T.O. (2006) A Method to Detect DNA Methyltransferase I Gene Transcription in vitro in Aging Systems. Methods Mol. Biol. 371:73-80.
3. Phipps, M.O, Berletch, J., Andrews, L.G., Tollefsbol, T.O. (2006) Aging Cell Culture: Methods and Observations. Methods Mol. Biol. 371: 9-19.
4. Piyathilake CJ, Azrad M, Jhala D, Macaluso M, Kabagambe EK, Brill I, Niveleau A, Jhala N and Grizzle W. Mandatory Fortification with Folic Acid in the United States is not associated with Changes in the Degree or the Pattern of Global DNA Methylation in Cells involved in Cervical Carcinogenesis. Cancer Biomark. 2006;2(6):259-66.
5. Keydra Phillips, Cynthia Prather, Taleria R. Fuller, Winifred King, Mari Brown Marilyn, Moering Stacey Little. Diffusing an HIV Prevention Intervention for African American Women: Integrating Afrocentric Components Into the SISTA Diffusion Strategy. AIDS Education and Prevention; Volume: 18, Issue: supp: 149 - 160, 2006.
6. Fernandez JR, Willig AL, Jones A, Shriver MD, Beasley TM, Albu J, Allison DB. Genetic admixture is associated with visceral adipose tissue in Puerto Rican women. Int J Body Comp Res 2006;4:137-43.
7. Douglas CC, Willig AL, Ard JD, Lopez-Alarcon M, Fernandez JR. Nutritional, health perception and behavioral factors are associated with body composition in elderly Puerto Rican women. Int J Body Comp Res 2006; 4: 177-83.
8. Gower BA, Munoz J, Desmond R, Hilario-Hailey T, Jiao X. Changes in intra-abdominal fat in early postmenopausal women: effects of hormone use. Obesity. 2006;14:1046-55.
9. Munoz J, Lok K, Gower B, Fernandez J, Hunter G, Lara-Castro C, DeLuca M, Garvey W. Polymorphism in the transcription factor 7-like 2 (TF7L2) gene is associated with reduced insulin secretion in nondiabetic women. Diabetes 2006; 55: 3630-3634
10. Willig AL, Higgins PB, Gower B, Hunter G, Fernandez J. (2006) Ethnicity contributes to differences in insulin related phenotypes in prepubertal girls. Obesity, (14): 443P.
11. Willig AL, Hunter G, Jumbo-Lucioni P, Sirikul B, Gower B, Fernandez J. (2006) The V102I-UCP3 polymorphism prevents fat free mass loss in African Americans after weight loss. Obesity, (14): 444P.
12. Higgins PB, Willig AL, Fernandez J, Gower B. (2006) Lower Postprandial Glucagon-like peptide-1 concentrations in African American compared to European American children. Obesity, (14): 446P.
13. Dulin A, Willig AL, Gower B, Fernandez J. (2006) Ethnic differences in perceived neighborhood disorder and its effects on physical activity and obesity. Obesity, (14): 723P.
1. Piyathilake CJ, Azrad M, Jhala D, Macaluso M, Kabagambe EK, Brill I, Niveleau A, Jhala N and Grizzle W. Mandatory Fortification with Folic Acid in the United States is not associated with Changes in the Degree or the Pattern of Global DNA Methylation in Cells involved in Cervical Carcinogenesis. FASEB, 2006
2. Azrad M, Alvarez RD, Partridge EE, Kabagambe EK, Piyathilake CJ. Obesity Related Insulin Resistance is Associated with Increased Risk for Cervical Cancer. UAB Comprehensive Cancer Center Research Retreat, 2006
3. Satcher M, Litton AG, Waterbor JW, Brooks CM. (2006) "Impact of Scholarly Outcomes in Cancer Education" [Abstract] Journal of Cancer Education, 21(2 suppl): 12-56.Presented at American Association for Cancer Education 40th Annual Meeting, San Diego, California.
4. Jenkins S, Lamartiniere CA. Prenatal Exposure to TCDD Differentially Regulates SOD1, SOD2, and EGFR in the Rat Mammary Gland. Breast Cancer and the Environment Research Centers' Third Annual Early Environmental Exposure Meeting, 2006.
5. Jenkins S, Rowell C, Raghuraman N, Ritchie J, Lamartiniere CA. Proteomic Evaluation of Mammary Glands of Adult Rats Exposed Prenatally to TCDD. AACR's Annual Meeting, 2006.