1. Funkhouser E, Cole P. Declining mortality rates for cancer of the rectum in the United States: 1940-1985. Cancer 70:2597-2601, 1992.
2. Gram IT, Funkhouser E. Reproductive factors, alcohol intake, and oral contraceptive (OC) use in relation to mammographic pattern. Am J Epidemiol 1992; 136:997.
3. Hinton A, Rauser A, Lingafelter T, Lingafelter R. Partners for improved nutrition and health: An innovative collaborative project. J Nutr Ed 1992;24 (January/February Supplement).
4. Marina NM, Pratt CB, Rao BN, Shema SJ, Meyer WH. Improved prognosis of children with pulmonary metastatic osteosarcoma at diagnosis. Cancer 70:2722-7, 1992.
5. Morgan SL, Wooldridge NH, Boker JR, Lazarus K, Epps L, Armour BH, Heimburger DC, Brooks CM. A meal conference format to teach ambulatory nutrition concepts. J Cancer Ed 1992;7:131-7.
6. Hensrud DD, Sprafka JM, Connett J, Leon AS. Physical activity in Minnesota physicians. Prev Med 1992;21:120-6.
1. Yacoub ER. Cancer of the lung and trachea. Chapter Sixteen, Courtroom Medicine: Chest, Heart and Lungs. Matthew Bender & Company, Inc., New York. Vol, 11A, 1992.
1. Davies S, Kohler C, Woodby L, Higgins D, Brooks CM, Bailey WC. Adult asthma Self-management: The learn asthma control in 7 days program. First conference on Asthma Management Conference Program, October 11-13, 1992, Arlington, Virginia. pp. 77.
2. Gram IT, Funkhouser E. Reproductive factors, alcohol intake, and oral contraceptive use in relation to mammographic pattern. Society for Epidemiologic Research Annual Meeting, Am J Epidemiol 1992;36:997.
3. Grubbs CJ, Casebolt TL, Eto I, Juliana MM, Whitaker LW, Canfield GJ, Steele, Kelloff GJ. Efficacy of ethylvanillin in the prevention of mammary tumors induced by methylnitrosourea (MNU) in the rat. Annual Meeting, AICR, 1992.
4. Hensrud DD, Heimburger DC. Intake and sources of ascorbic acid in China compared to the United States. Am J Clin Nutr 1992;55(3 Suppl):#147; also Clin Res 1992;40:161A.
5. Hensrud DD, Weinsier RL, Darnell BE, Hunter GR. Natural history of weight maintenance in obese subjects reduced to normal body weight. Am J Clin Nutr 1992;55(3 Suppl):#148.
6. Marina N, Rodman J, Shema S, Madden T, Douglas E, Furman W, Bowman L, Meyer W, Pratt C. Carboplatin (Carbo), ifosfamide (Ifos), etoposide (VP-16), combination chemotherapy for recurrent pediatric solid tumors using escalated targeted doses of carboplatin. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 11:365,1992.
7. Olson AK, Darnell, B, Weinsier RL, Nelson KM, Wayland A, Khaled M, Long CL. Effect of physiologic, eucaloric intake of high carbohydrate-low fat diet vs. low carbohydrate-high fat diet on body composition and diet-induced thermogenesis in never-obese, postmenopausal, Caucasian females. Am J Clin Nutr 1992;55(3 Suppl):#97.
8. Puttaiah R, Carley KW, Aponte-Merced L, Holavanahalli RK. Oral Health Status and Utilization of Care Among Children in Bangalore, India. Journal of Dental Research 71:640,1992.
9. Sy FS, Laxamana [Weiss] HB, Cruz AC, Corsega T. An assessment of AIDS knowledge, perceived risk, and HIV prevention methods among health science students in the Philippines. American Public Health Association Annual Meeting, Am J Public Health 703:684,1221, 1992.
10. Woods M, Tillman H, Lopez A, St. Jeor S, Bakemeier R, Mamtani R, Heimburger D, Ritenbaugh C. Developing quality test questions for nutrition in medical/dental education. J Cancer Ed 1992;7.
Abstracts presented at national or international meetings but not published
1. Boyd NR and Windsor RA. Assessment of passive exposure to cigarette smoke among pregnant women. Presented at the Annual Convention of the American Society of Preventive Oncology, Bethesda, Maryland, March 15, 1992.
2. Boyd NR and Windsor RA. Sensitivity, specificity, and positive predictive value of salivary cotinine among pregnant women. Presented at the Annual Convention of the American Society of Preventive Oncology, Bethesda, Maryland, March 15, 1992.
3. Boyd NR. Smoking and Pregnancy: The public health perspective. Presented at the Smokefree Wombs: Prenatal Smoking Cessation Methods That Work conference, March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation, Maine State Chapter, Waterville, Maine, November, 1992.
4. Shema SJ, Mickey RM, Vacek PM, Bell DY. A multivariate two stage random effects model for longitudinal data. 1990 Program and Abstracts: Joint Statistical Meetings, p. 137-138. Contributed paper, American Statistical Association Annual Meeting, August, 1992.
5. Windsor RA and Boyd NR. Sensitivity, Specificity, and Positive Predictive Value of Saliva Cotinine Among Pregnant Women. Presented at the Annual Convention of the American Public Health Association, in Washington, D.C., on November 10, 1992.
6. Windsor RA and Boyd NR. A meta-evaluation of smoking cessation intervention research among pregnant women: Improving the science and art. Presented at the annual convention of the American Public Health Association, in Washington, D.C., on November 11, 1992.
7. Yacoub E, Waterbor JW. Residential exposure to 60-Mhz magnetic radiation and acute lymphocytic leukemia in children: A cluster investigation. American Public Health Association annual meeting, Washington, D.C., November 11, 1992.
8. Windsor RA and Boyd NR. Smoking Relapse in Postpartum in Public Health Maternity Care: The Birmingham Trial II. Presented at the Annual convention of the American Public Health Association, in Washington, D.C., 703:8,1992.